Watermelon Berry-Lime POPSICLES
Who else loves a good 4th of July party!? It's one of my most favorite times of the year. It's a holiday that takes you back to a simpler time, to being a kid. Everyone you know is attending a BBQ, preparing their potato salad, happy and in celebration
In celebration of this years 4th of July and feeling like a kid again, I created these SUPER simple and SUPER yummy Watermelon Berry-Lime Popsicles. 4 ingredients to keeping you and your friends taste buds happy and bodies hydrated!
1. 1/2 a whole watermelon (about 5-6 cups cubed)
2. 1/2 lime juiced
3. 1/2 cup blueberries
4. 3 min leaves chopped.
1. Using a juicer ( or a blender, if using a blender there will be some froth). Juice watermelon, lime and mint leaves.
2. Using a popsicle mold. Drop a few blueberries into each mold and then pour watermelon juice on top.
3. Place in freezer over night.
4. Carefully remove popsicles from mold and enjoy!
Check out FreedomFood Ebooks to find more delicious recipes!